(View of the American Rover at sunset on the Elizabeth River in Norfolk, Virginia) https://www.americanrover.com/
Many ask what is “Lisa’s Favorite Places”? It is a fun blog of writing and photos sharing my “favorite places” from my perspective. I spent many years as a travel consultant in my younger days and I remember that clients loved to hear personal accounts of others’ travel journeys when planning their travels.
(The Chapel Ruins at Sassafras Springs Vineyard in Springdale, Arkansas.) https://www.sassafrasspringsvineyard.com/
This is a medium for me to share my adventures via Facebook, Instagram & the web. I am not paid nor do I receive anything for free in return for writing my blog. Rarely do I discuss having a blog as I want to experience places just like every other visitor. I am not a professional writer yet I love to write. I’m not a professional photographer yet I love to take photos. This gives me an opportunity to combine the things I enjoy into a great hobby.
(View of the Wild Spanish Mustangs roaming the 4 wheel drive area on the Northern Outer Banks in Carova, North Carolina.) https://www.corollawildhorses.com/
I appreciate the feedback I have received since starting this blog. I hope you continue to enjoy my photos and my view of the places I get to visit.
(View of Nauticus and the USS Wisconsin in downtown, Norfolk, Virginia from the Victory Rover Naval Base Cruise.) https://www.navalbasecruises.com/
Here are a few photos of the favorites of “Lisa’s Favorite Places”:
1) The Chapel Ruins at Sassafras Springs Vineyard in Springdale, Arkansas. https://www.sassafrasspringsvineyard.com/
3) The Noland Trail at the Mariners Museum & Park in Newport News, Virginia. https://www.marinersmuseum.org/park-and-trail/
4) Mountain Views at King Family Vineyards in Crozet, Virginia. https://www.kingfamilyvineyards.com/
5) Sunset on the Nansemond River in the Harbour View region in Suffolk, Virginia. https://www.visitsuffolkva.com/
6) Views of the Elizabeth River from the rooftop patio beer garden at the Grain, in the Norfolk Hilton THE MAIN in Norfolk,Virginia http://www.themainnorfolk.com/
7) James River and Downtown Richmond views from the pedestrian bridge to Belle Isle. https://www.visitrichmondva.com/
8) Sunsets over the Sound on the Outer Banks in Cape Hatteras, Hatteras Island, North Carolina. https://hatterasguide.com/
9) Sunsets over the Currituck Sound at The Blue Point on the Outer Banks in Duck, North Carolina. https://thebluepoint.com/
10) Sunsets over the Nansemond River in Harbour View in Suffolk, Virginia. https://www.visitsuffolkva.com/
12) Sunset at at Mount Sequoyah retreat center in Fayetteville, Arkansas. https://mountsequoyah.org/
I hope you will follow my blog post which features many more photos and stories on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LisasFavoritePlaces/
Sunset on the Currituck Sound on the Outer Banks in Duck, North Carolina. https://www.townofduck.com/